We are leaders in lead-generation within the Financial Services Industry
Senior React Developer$95k – $130k
EPCVIP is a technology company specializing in lead generation within the Financial Services Industry. Our expertise in PPC traffic, search engine, display and email marketing has propelled us to the forefront of the lead generation industry. We have developed a customizable optimization platform, allowing us to yield the highest EPCs in the industry. The key to our success is attributed to our talented employees and superior proprietary technology.
Our business model focuses on forging profitable and long-lasting relationships with publishers and advertisers while, our unique proprietary technology enables us to outperform our competition and gives us access to vast qualified lead volume. We strive to build a program that doesn’t just drive traffic, it drives high-quality leads, sales, and most importantly, results.
• Develop new user-facing features using React.js/Redux
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
• Ability to design and built platform for publishers to manage advertiser campaigns (Stack: VueJS, Node, etc)
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• 5+ years of Node.js/React/Redux/VUEjs development experience
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines for React applications
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Familiarity with unit testing and debugging, Karma.js, Mocha/Chai, Jest, or similar
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools
• Experience developing against multiple APIs/Data Sources in a single application
• Experience with TDD in React
• Familiarity with Node.js helpful
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EPCVIP strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
EPCVIP at a glance
EPCVIP focuses on Financial Services, Lead Generation, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.epcvip.com