Automating FDA compliance and approval
Senior Graphic Designer (Marketing & UI)$80k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.2%
We are seeking a designer to simplify our user interfaces and produce content that engages leads and accelerates onboarding for new customers.
Enzyme is seeking a designer with these values:
- You are a craftsperson who takes pride in seeing your work delight customers with a polished presentation.
- You want to work with domain experts and skilled engineers on challenging problems.
- You want your work to serve a mission.
- Apply strategic thinking to design to deliver innovative end-to-end customer experiences considering market needs, budget & capabilities for product and marketing collateral.
- Generate ideas and concepts, visualize them so they can be communicated effectively to the cross-functional teams, leadership, partners, and customers
- Translate product concepts into detailed designs that bring simplicity, a sometimes overwhelming domain.
- Collaborate with sales engineering, marketing, and product management to deliver design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed design specifications
- Propose and grow a visual Design System for the product
- Own the outcome – be aware of the customer impact, and advocate for delivering the best possible experience
- 4+ years of design experience at web-based startups.
- 2+ years of experience with user research UI prototyping.
- 2+ years of experience with design methods, innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, concept visualization, design frameworks, and design principles.
- It would be best if you were confident in articulating the rationale behind design choices with a balance of conviction and respect for other’s ideas.
- It would be best if you had facilitative leadership talents to guide a design process while working collaboratively with customers, cross-functional team members, and business partners that result in others learning from you and requesting to work with you in the future.
- It would be best if you were organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects with your estimated timelines.
- 4+ years of experience with design and content management tools (Adobe, Figma, Webflow or similar).
- Comfortable creating low fidelity prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner.
- Ability to produce complete and detailed design specifications promptly so that the team can continually move forward.
Meet your team
Check out the Benefits & Perks sections of our handbook: https://github.com/EnzymeCorp/handbook#perks
Enzyme at a glance
Enzyme focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Medical Devices, Health Care Information Technology, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.