Capture your team's most important insights, documents, and learnings as they happen
Junior Sales Specialist$60k – $70k • 0.1% – 0.2%
We are now at a growth phase and seeking a junior sales specialist. As part of our business team you will get to help develop, scale, and take ownership of aspects of our sales processes. This is a high-growth, full time position and will report directly to the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn how software sales and business communication work together from the ground up.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities to continually grow new customer ARR.
- Outbound prospecting. Build relevant and effective messaging for email campaigns. (Having a keen sense of human psychology helps!)
- Qualify inbound leads.
- Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales.
- Work with the CEO and Marketing Director to identify ongoing strategic targets and customer profiles.
- Be the voice of the customer and collaborate with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Teams during the sales process (and may include Proof of Concepts).
- Leverage tools such as Salesforce and Prospect.io to help drive pipeline growth.
- Ensure a high-standard of forecast accuracy within the team and work with the CEO to provide accurate forecasting.
What You Bring:
We are looking for someone with +2 years work experience. If you have excellent communication (verbal + written) skills, eagerness to roll-up your sleeves, are great at execution, and comfortable with ownership and ambiguity, let’s talk.
Startups often require stopping on a dime and moving in a different direction. You should be comfortable with this.The ideal candidate will have some experience in business development or sales and strong analytical skills.
What We Bring:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- 401K / retirement
- Work from home Friday’s
- Awesome office space where we host fireside chats with academics, corporate executives and thought leaders.
- We’re right off Piedmont Ave bars and restaurants and a 15 min walk to MacArthur Bart
- Snacks and La Croix for days
- The greatest team (seriously)
Be human: We believe in treating one another as whole people. We empathize with our highs and lows, make sure every voice gets heard, and express appreciation.
Be Reliable: We believe in being dependable to one another. Trust is crucial to fostering creativity and collaboration in our team. When you know people believe in you and have your back, while you do the same for them, it feels like anything is possible.
Tell your story: We believe storytelling is the best way to share knowledge. We make time to document our journeys in work and life, so we have moments for reflection. Through sharing our insights we can learn from one another.
Grow through knowledge: We foster curiosity, reflection, and creativity around ourselves and tough problems. We empower each other to expand and develop into the humans we want to be.
Enwoven at a glance
Enwoven focuses on Enterprise Software, Visualization, Archiving, Digital Storytelling, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Oakland. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Enwoven has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.