Welcome to the modern workplace! We handle everything that comes through your front door
Enterprise Account Executive
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
About the role
We are looking for a team member who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Enterprise Account Executive team, you will help define our strategy to attract Enterprise size customers (1,501 to 5,000 employees). This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Become an expert of your geographical territory through research and onsite visits to meet with customers/prospects.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Manage the full sales cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye focus on your customer’s unique needs.
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- 4+ years SaaS B2B closing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least three years.
- Experience selling to and engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with Procurement & Legal teams
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective customers.
- Experience selling/managing pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term larger strategic deals.
- Excelled at supplementing your own pipeline with sales opportunities driven via your own efforts and outreach.
- Experience traveling into a geographic territory and performing meetings with prospects and customers.
- Someone who thrives off of building something new.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward.
- Passionate about our product and working hard to strategically build partnerships
- Capable of having conversations centered around business value with potential buyers.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Full health coverage for you and your dependents.
We offer a 401K, so you can invest in your future.
Unlimited vacations to help you relax and recharge.
Healthy lunches every day and weekly team dinners.
$100 monthly gym credit.
$260 monthly transportation credit.
Team offsites and trips to fun, unique destinations.
The latest tech and equipment to outfit your desk.
$100 monthly Lyft ride credit.
Envoy at a glance
Envoy focuses on SaaS, Security, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Envoy has raised $58M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.