Welcome to the modern workplace! We handle everything that comes through your front door
Digital Demand Generation Manager
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
About the role
As a Digital Demand Generation Manager, you will manage and optimize digital marketing channels to fuel our hyper growth business. You will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will partner intimately with the Product Marketing, Design and Sales organizations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on, performance-driven marketer to roll up their sleeves and build out our customer acquisition programs from concept through execution.
We’re a small and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo -- and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs to acquire new business across a wide variety of channels online and offline.
- Manage & execute email and lifecycle marketing programs geared towards both prospects and current customers using tools like Marketo and Intercom
- Partner closely with marketing operations and sales operations to maintain our lead engine
- Oversee operations for our marketing websites (Envoy.com hosted on Jekyll, and Envoy.com/blog hosted on Wordpress), partnering with our front-end development resources and our design team
- Manage and coordinate new SEO projects to develop and optimize content for attracting target audiences to our web properties
- Manage website agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Manage the execution of our blog publishing calendar, including coordinating content updates on our blog, partnering closely with product marketing, design, internal subject matter experts and other partners
- Launch new features and lightweight tests on our websites, with the goal of driving more traffic, leads and MQLs
- Regularly report out on the performance of email marketing, website and blog
- 3-5 years of demand generation experience
- Experience using marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua
- Experience managing website operations on a Wordpress platform
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience implementing demand generation programs in a B2B sales environment, using the traditional demand generation funnel (Lead, MQL, SAL, SQL)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A love of project management, both for your own projects, as well as keeping your key collaborators on track and unblocked
- A high degree of self-awareness with highly developed emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable as circumstances and priorities change
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus, but not required:
- Experience with Intercom, Salesforce, and Jekyll
- Experience in marketing operations (Marketo, Salesforce, Full Circle Insights)
OUR TECH STACK:
- Full Circle Insights
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Full health coverage for you and your dependents.
We offer a 401K, so you can invest in your future.
Unlimited vacations to help you relax and recharge.
Healthy lunches every day and weekly team dinners.
$100 monthly gym credit.
$260 monthly transportation credit.
Team offsites and trips to fun, unique destinations.
The latest tech and equipment to outfit your desk.
$100 monthly Lyft ride credit.
Envoy at a glance
Envoy focuses on SaaS, Security, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Envoy has raised $58M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.