Welcome to the modern workplace! We handle everything that comes through your front door
Outbound Business Development Representative
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
About the role
As a member of the Outbound Business Development team in our new Denver location, you’ll play a big role in defining the team’s position within Envoy’s sales organization. We’re currently investing many resources in growing and developing the Revenue and Success team, where winning is defined by creating great customer experiences for prospective customers.
The Outbound SDRs will manage a high volume of target accounts, with the goal being to create qualified opportunities for Account Executives within their territories. You will own outreach to net new prospective customers, educating them about Envoy and gauging/generating interest. You’ll utilize channels like email, phone, and LinkedIn messages; and tools like Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of our employees. Those who have a desire to pursue a career in sales will not only be a great fit for the Outbound ADR role, but will have the opportunity to grow within the sales organization at Envoy.
- Prospect into and nurture lists of targeted, net new accounts
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Collaborate closely with AE's to learn prospecting fundamentals and get insight into the rest of the sales cycle
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- Four year degree AND 2+ years of professional experience in an office setting
- Inbound sales or outbound prospecting experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Desire to build the foundation of a sales organization
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
- Track record of success in a sales development or related role
- Inbound sales or outbound prospecting experience (at a technology company is a big plus)
- Experienced working with CRM tools such as Salesforce & Prospecting tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg OR Zoom Info
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Full health coverage for you and your dependents.
We offer a 401K, so you can invest in your future.
Unlimited vacations to help you relax and recharge.
Healthy lunches every day and weekly team dinners.
$100 monthly gym credit.
$260 monthly transportation credit.
Team offsites and trips to fun, unique destinations.
The latest tech and equipment to outfit your desk.
$100 monthly Lyft ride credit.
Envoy at a glance
Envoy focuses on SaaS, Security, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Envoy has raised $58M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.