Welcome to the modern workplace! We handle everything that comes through your front door
Product Manager, Envoy Mobile
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest work with Envoy to welcome over 50 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital and others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the frontdesk. We’re also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how we can make these better too. Right now Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
Envoy Mobile unifies Envoy Visitors, Deliveries, Rooms and Protect through a mobile app for employees and visitors. The app is used by employees and visitors at Envoy workplaces every day for managing the physical workplace.
The Product Manager for Envoy Mobile will work with Envoy’s customers and their employees to understand their workplace needs, and then with the Envoy design and engineering team build the future of the workplace on mobile. They will own the roadmap of Envoy Mobile, with a focus on making it helpful for the day-to-day for all employees. They’ll consult with the other product managers at Envoy to define how existing and future Envoy products get integrated into Envoy Mobile.
- Own the day-to-day execution of product initiatives for Mobile.
- Sweat the details. Talk to customers, employees, and visitors daily to learn more about their challenges and work with your design partners to achieve solutions that go beyond their expectations.
- Define success. Help your cross functional partners to understand success and push relentlessly to win.
- Prioritize diligently. There will be thousands of different customer needs and you’ll pick the best ones to build for that help us and our customers to succeed.
- Realize technical solutions that are remarkably easy to use. Working with your engineering partners to find the shortest path to success.
- Focused on winning as a team. You know how to explain what success is and keep the cross-functional team on track to win. You know when to step in and help the team make decisions to stay on track.
- Deeply empathetic for your customers, and are always looking to surprise and delight your customers. You want to build product experiences that go beyond people’s expectations, and you care about the entire experience of using your products, not solely how the product looks and feels.
- Biased towards action, and want to work in a startup environment where you can make decisions quickly and own and measure the outcomes of those decisions.
- Excited to pitch in and help your teammates.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- Prior experience in consumer products
- Shipped user-facing products
- Experience developing internal metrics goals and working with a team to hit those goals
- A technical background. Hands on coding experience is preferred.
Nice to haves
- You’ve started a company in the past
- You have a side project that generates revenue
- You teach, mentor or otherwise help others outside of your day-to-day work
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Full health coverage for you and your dependents.
We offer a 401K, so you can invest in your future.
Unlimited vacations to help you relax and recharge.
Healthy lunches every day and weekly team dinners.
$100 monthly gym credit.
$260 monthly transportation credit.
Team offsites and trips to fun, unique destinations.
The latest tech and equipment to outfit your desk.
$100 monthly Lyft ride credit.
Envoy at a glance
Envoy focuses on SaaS, Security, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Envoy has raised $58M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.