Welcome to the modern workplace! We handle everything that comes through your front door
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
- Collaborate with designers and backend engineers to build web interfaces that power our products and features
- Drive engineering projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Interact with our backend services via JSON and GraphQL to access data needed to power web UI’s
- Build for scale, availability, and performance
- Drive quality into our product through code reviews, tests, fixing bugs, etc.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience or coding experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science and/or a solid track record as a software engineer
- Interact fluently with APIs (REST, JSON/HTTP, GraphQL)
- Experience working in high growth venture-backed startup(s).
- Experience with Ruby or Elixir
- Experience with web animations and performance
- Contribute to open-source projects/libraries
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Full health coverage for you and your dependents.
We offer a 401K, so you can invest in your future.
Unlimited vacations to help you relax and recharge.
Healthy lunches every day and weekly team dinners.
$100 monthly gym credit.
$260 monthly transportation credit.
Team offsites and trips to fun, unique destinations.
The latest tech and equipment to outfit your desk.
$100 monthly Lyft ride credit.
Envoy at a glance
Envoy focuses on SaaS, Security, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Envoy has raised $58M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.