Welcome to the modern workplace! We handle everything that comes through your front door
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
About the team and role
We strive to be a top-notch engineering organization with a great culture and have the same high standards with our code, systems, practices, and people. We value learning and growth and hire, diverse, well-rounded, communicative people we can trust.
We are looking for an exceptional engineers to join our growing team at Envoy. We love to drive innovation in the workplace through hack projects. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and build the Office OS come join us.
- Design core backend software components as well as extending our APIs
- Drive engineering projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on engineering projects
- Conduct design and code reviews
- 5+ years of software engineering experience or coding experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You’ve created and supported APIs (REST, JSON/HTTP, GraphQL) and have worked closely with app teams
- Experience with Python, Ruby, Elixir
- Experience with DBs - SQL / NoSQL
- Experience with Heroku or AWS
- Experience building and maintaining reliable, performant systems
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Full health coverage for you and your dependents.
We offer a 401K, so you can invest in your future.
Unlimited vacations to help you relax and recharge.
Healthy lunches every day and weekly team dinners.
$100 monthly gym credit.
$260 monthly transportation credit.
Team offsites and trips to fun, unique destinations.
The latest tech and equipment to outfit your desk.
$100 monthly Lyft ride credit.
Envoy at a glance
Envoy focuses on SaaS, Security, Identity Management, Human Resources, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Envoy has raised $58M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.