We are the Shopify for Video Business
Senior Product Marketing Manager (SAAS)@ Enveu
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us build Enveu. We are an early stage startup but have achieved fantastic traction in the market.
In this role you will lead our go to market initiatives to educate and increase adoption and awareness of Enveu Products and Solutions. You will also be a key player in strategy, positioning and executing product launches and key initiatives to increase brand visibility.
Please go through the role and expectations below to decide whether you would be interested in joining our mission to build the world's best recruitment tool.
• Product positioning: Analyze competitor products and conduct market research to develop an overall positioning of the product/feature and communicate to users
• Product launches: Increase awareness, visibility and adoption of new features through creation of content, videos and presentations. Closely work with the customer success and tech teams to understand and develop content for the target user segment
• Sales enablement: Develop collateral and work closely with the sales team to train and elaborate on value proposition and positioning of Enveu products and provide them with tools to convert prospective leads
• Customer marketing: Create industry intelligence reports for talent acquisition leaders
• Product documentation: Create and maintain product documentation and FAQ for users
• 2+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
Until the COVID situation normalizes, we are working remotely - but please note that this role may not be remote permanently, in which case once we resume working from office, we will require you to reside in Noida within a 30 minute commute from our office.
Enveu at a glance
Enveu focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Video Streaming, and Online Video. Their company has offices in Dubai and Delhi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Enveu has raised $80K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.