Digital Medicare Platform
Senior Software Engineer$140k – $170k • 0.25% – 0.5%
At EnterMedicare, we’re using technology to fundamentally transform the Medicare ecosystem.
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Software Engineer with a passion for solving complex technology problems and creating amazing consumer experiences. The Senior Software Engineer will be one of the first engineers at EnterMedicare, meaning you’ll be building the first version of the product and deploying it with our enterprise launch partners. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in our technology organization and take charge on all aspects of our technology business -- including architecture decisions, establishing development practices and tooling.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
● Define, design and implement complex software applications
● Identify problems, communicate solutions and build technology that enhances our user’s experience on the EnterMedicare platform
● Collaborate with engineering team and across company functions to develop and execute against a Product roadmap
● Design, construct and maintain our API’s
● Write efficient, modular and reusable libraries and abstractions
● Participate in code reviews
● Help set the engineering culture for a fast-growing team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO ENTERMEDICARE
● You are passionate about solving large-scale technical challenges in high-stakes industries such as healthcare or financial services
● You are a natural leader and strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity, and can guide multi-layered processes that result in clarity and consensus
● Minimum of four years of full stack engineering experience
● Experience with complex database design
● Experience with front and back-end architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
● Exceptional communication skills
● Desire to work in a fast-moving high-performing product environment
● Desire to set coding practices: design patterns, code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we want to create an environment where our owners -- you -- are given the tools and benefits that allow you to do your best work:
We are committed to OWNERSHIP:
○ We cultivate an environment where team member feels a deep ownership of the work you do and the product you help build
○ The right candidate will have meaningful equity compensation in an exciting venture-backed startup
We are committed to WELLNESS:
○ Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
○ Competitive PTO and unlimited sick days
○ Monthly allowance for fitness and health expenditures
We are committed to LEARNING:
○ Unlimited reimbursement for relevant industry-specific education and licensing
○ Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
○ Access to weekly healthcare-focused education and networking opportunities
○ Commuter benefits
○ Cell phone stipend
○ Unlimited free snacks
GET TO KNOW US
Medicare is as big as it gets. With tens of millions of lives impacted and trillions of dollars of spending each year, Medicare is one of the most important areas for healthcare innovation. We are building digital experiences to help people manage their Medicare benefits, and transform the way an entire generation will interact with the health system in retirement.
EnterMedicare is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Greycroft, Innovation Endeavors (former Google Chairman Eric Schmidt), actor Will Smith and quarterback Joe Montana. Learn more at www.EnterMedicare.com.
While our first preference for this role is San Francisco, we will also entertain other locations including in our offices in Los Angeles.