Modern digital signage software
Marketing Operations Manager$60k – $90k • No equity
-- About Enplug --
Enplug is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Los Angeles. We were named Inc. Magazine's "Top 7 Most Innovative Startups in LA" and Forbes 30 Under 30. Our team builds an innovative software that powers screens in corporate offices, banks, and universities. Our SaaS enterprise solution is used by companies ranging from Google to IBM to Audi.
We pride ourselves with having talented, A+ people and look for the best of the best to join our team. We like people who are passionate about technology and are excited by the opportunity to grow Enplug.
-- The Position --
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for making sure no customer lead gets left behind and every customer stays connected. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be a key part of a highly collaborative marketing team that loves to set goals and meet them. As a proactive and detail-oriented marketer, you will manage the lead to customer lifecycle to meet Enplug’s acquisition and retention goals.
-- Responsibilities --
We’re seeking an enthusiastic marketer who thrives when working closely with marketing and sales teams to create a seamless lead to customer experience.
- Own lead lifecycle execution and optimization including tracking, qualifying and distributing leads through the company’s CRM (Hubspot), responding to inbound requests and creating effective triggered email communications.
- Manage the company’s lead and customer database to promote data accuracy and hygiene. Identify and execute processes or tools that close database gaps and improve the efficiency of sales and marketing automation.
- Grow awareness of Enplug’s offerings, product updates and company news through in-app messaging and timely targeted social media and email campaigns.
- Create comprehensive customer journey maps and develop actionable segmentation strategies to deliver personalized messaging that promotes adoption and retention.
- Own customer loyalty programs. Manage a robust client review program including eliciting and responding to product reviews on third party review sites. Monitor and optimize the collection of Net Promoter Score (NPS) data from product users. Identify opportunities to gather customer testimonials and case studies. Enhance Enplug’s referral program.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities to improve automation and deliver the right content to customers at the right time. Turn sales feedback into strategies that improve win rates and expand product adoption.
- Spearhead sales enablement activities such as training the sales team on new tools and developing documentation on operational processes.
- Develop and deliver accurate actionable sales and marketing reports to company leadership, including scheduling automated reporting and building custom reports.
-- Qualifications --
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of CRM or marketing automation experience (preferably Hubspot)
- 2+ years of B2B experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of email marketing concepts including personalization, list management, bounce rates, A/B testing, and subscription compliance
- Knowledge of in-product messaging applications like Chameleon or Intercom a plus
- Willingness to communicate with customers on the phone and via email
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Passion for improving processes and maximizing efficiency
- Desire to learn about the digital signage industry
*Must be willing to complete a writing assignment as part of the interview process.
-- Perks --
Our team is currently working remotely, but we’re looking forward to welcoming the successful candidate into our Culver City headquarters as businesses reopen.
- Fully remote right now. Option to go into our office and use the office space if desired.
- During “normal” times: frequent catered lunches and team outings
- All-expense paid team vacation together (family/significant others are invited as well!) to an international destination. 2019 was 4 days in a beach-front resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid time off
- 100% 401K matching up to 4% of salary
-- How to Apply --
Email your resume and a writing sample to MarketingJobs@enplug.com. Make sure to include the letter “X” in the subject line.
Meet your team
Medical, dental, and vision.
Top tier 401K plan and 100% matching.
Paid time off
Pet friendly office
Find a workshop, seminar, or class you like? We'll help pay for it.
Team vacation to another country!
We'll cover your +1 as well
Fully paid life insurance
Come enjoy the game area of our office: ping-pong table, foosball, board games, Nerf guns, & Nintendo Switch!