Enlitic uses deep learning to make doctors faster and more accurate
Technical Product Manager
Enlitic is on the verge of transforming patient care by bridging human and artificial intelligence to identify medical issues earlier and more accurately. We were founded in San Francisco in 2014 and our team has since expanded to New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Melbourne, Australia.
We believe that our ground-breaking work will help save time, money, and most importantly, lives - a belief shared by our investors who have fueled our work with $55 million to date. We have also garnered the attention of CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc. and Fortune among other global media outlets, and we were named one of the smartest AI companies by MIT Tech Review.
Our Technical Product Managers are the glue that bind our teams together. In this role, you’ll get to work with some of the best and brightest engineering and deep learning professionals in the industry. You’ll help us organize and manage priorities across teams to ensure we are on-track for our goals and help facilitate the communications around what’s happening within the organization, and more importantly, why things are happening. Reporting directly into the VP of Research & Development, you will support the growth of the organization, as we scale our start-up into the next phase.
The exciting things you will get to do:
- Define product and system requirements in conjunction with the engineering and deep learning teams
- Develop and manage tasks for engineering and deep learning teams
- Conduct daily scrums sessions to track development and research progress
- Establish technical metrics for project/product velocity
- Collaborate with the VP of R&D to define the work necessary to realize product vision
- Create training efforts as appropriate to support product launchEnsure proper documentation of products and decisions are in place for development and research
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience running SCRUM teams
- Experience working with development and research teams on a day to day basis
- Impeccable communication capabilities across multiple mediums and disciplines
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle complex workflows
- Understanding of development and research challenges is key to success
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment
- Previous experience as a developer is a strong plus
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.
We offer premium medical, dental, vision and FSA options for all full-time employees including 100% sponsored dental, vision and life insurance, and a 99% employer sponsored health platinum plan for employees, and a 70% employer sponsored health option for dependents.
401k including matching at 100% of employee contributions up to 10% of the employee's salary.
We offer all full-time employees equity as part of their compensation package so we can all share in the success and growth of the company.
Meals and snacks
Our office is stocked with healthy and delicious snacks, and lunch is catered three times a week with customizable options for those with dietary restrictions.
Enlitic has a generous PTO policy, including unlimited vacation, 11 observed annual holidays, generous paid parental leave and flexible WFH days.
Every employee can reimburse up to $180 per month for wellness expenses including gym and exercise memberships, massage, and sporting equipment. We also have a dog friendly office.
Pre-taxed commuter benefits offered with the ability to use funds for monthly parking passes and mass commuting options like public transit (BART, CalTrain, MUNI etc), Uber Pool/Lyft Line, and Chariot to name a few.
Learning & development
Along with group collaborations, conferences and seminars, we have machine learning reading groups three times a week, and our clinical staff delivers regular lectures on various medical topics.
We enjoy team outings once a quarter. Past events include trampoline dodgeball, a glass making lesson, and a flying trapeze workshop.
Enlitic at a glance
Enlitic focuses on Pharmaceuticals, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Image Recognition. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Enlitic has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2015.