Mentorship at scale
Enki instructor: no-code & productivity tools$50k – $75k • 0.05% – 0.1%
This position is perfect for those that want to leverage their dev (or low-code) skills, but also want to actively develop their customer development and product skills.
Enki instructors are the human part of the courses that Enki offers professionals and teams.
- Guiding and unblocking learners as they work through our courses
- Reviewing and giving constructive feedback on their exercises, with the help of our suite of instructor tools
- Initiating discussions on Slack with the cohort to maximize learning
- Doing occasional video calls with learners to discuss thorny topics
- Helping learners apply their knowledge to their work as effectively as possible
- Writing content where appropriate to improve the experience for learners
- Doing any product and development work as appropriate to iterate on the learner experience and instructor tools.
IMPORTANT: In your application, please explicitly mention your experience in working with no-code tools (like Zapier, Webflow, Airtable, Bubble), and SaaS tools (like Hubspot, Salesforce, Shopify, etc).
Enki at a glance
Enki focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Education, Mobile Enterprise, and Training. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Enki has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $11M.