Mentorship at scale
Enki instructor: SQL & data tools$50k – $70k • 0.02% – 0.04%
This position is perfect for those that want to leverage their dev or data skills, but also want to actively develop their customer development and product skills.
Enki instructors are the human part of the courses that Enki offers professionals and teams.
- Guiding and unblocking learners as they work through our courses
- Reviewing and giving constructive feedback on their exercises, with the help of our suite of instructor tools
- Initiating discussions on Slack with the cohort to maximize learning
- Doing occasional video calls with learners to discuss thorny topics
- Helping learners apply their knowledge to their work as effectively as possible
- Writing content where appropriate to improve the experience for learners
- Doing any product and development work as appropriate to iterate on the learner experience and instructor tools.
IMPORTANT: In your application, please explicitly mention your experience in working with SQL, Python, Data Analysis, Spreadsheets, and any BI tools.
Meet your team
Enki at a glance
Enki focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Education, Mobile Enterprise, and Training. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Enki has raised $1.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $11M.