On a mission to make the world a better place for animals, it's people and the environment
CTO$36k – $60k • 0.5% – 5.0%
We are looking for an exceptional talent who is ready to take on their first or second role as CTO as part of our senior management team. You have proven yourself as a lead developer and you've lead teams in the past. You are ready to step into a senior C-Level role and be part of building strong shareholder value for all stakeholders within the company. Equity is on the table for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Code when necessary
- Client facing with other senior management on key accounts
Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
Understanding of budgets and business-planning
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Excellent communication skills
Leadership and organisational abilities
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
Engine Room at a glance
Engine Room focuses on Mobile, Social Media, Games, Fin Tech, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Argentina, London, Montreal, Poland, and Ukraine. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://ourengineroom.com