We Transform Building Data into Asset Value
Business Development InternNo salary
The Business Development Intern will work on a wide range of projects related to Enertiv's sales efforts. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about real estate, technology, sustainability and/or startup entrepreneurship and is looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for an internship position - a full time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
- Developing outbound sales campaigns
- Assisting in the optimization of sales workflows, both in Salesforce, and organizationally
- Working within a team and supporting other team members to deliver an excellent sales process
- Research major target accounts and account prospects and help improve quality of the sales funnel
- Developing and processing weekly reports
- Assist in collecting and evaluating required due diligence for large ongoing opportunities
- Additional projects may be possible during your internship within the sales function
- Administrating the sales process as appropriate as well as providing administration activities for events and other activities
- Effective project and time management skills are necessary
- Computer skills to include Salesforce, Word, Excel, and email
- Self motivated, ability to multi- task, critical thinking, problem solving skills, initiative, drive, common sense, creativity and flexibility are essential
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Excellent communication skills, open, friendly, customer orientated and willing to work in a team.
Enertiv at a glance
Enertiv focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Commercial Real Estate, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Enertiv has raised $4.29M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2018.