Pricing Influencer UGC
Senior Chrome/Browser Extension Developer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Convert screen mockups up into UX friendly, responsive HTML pages.
Be proactive in analyzing designs for potential technical issues and resolve them with designers or other developers.
Be able to write clean and concise code that fits neatly into a larger context (GitHub samples will give you an advantage here).
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of Google Chrome extension development experience, including experience deploying extension in the Chrome Web Store.
- Must be able to demonstrate and discuss (during interview) extensions developed.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Responsive HTML / latest CSS (we generally target IE10+)
- Experience with js build processes (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience with front-end testing
Endorsify at a glance
Endorsify focuses on SaaS, Machine Learning, Marketplaces, and Influencer Marketing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.