Redefining the future of team sports
Email Marketing Specialist$40k – $60k
- Management/ownership of all email distribution tools.
- Ownership of the master ENDALGO email calendar.
- List segmentation management and strategy.
- Content marketing and nurture campaign email automation.
- Email HTML build-out.
- Email copy and design editorial input for best practices.
- Email analysis (tracking, reporting, insights) both implementation and strategy of why.
- Strategy/management of opt-in/opt-out process.
- Salesforce experience, including reporting and managing dashboards.
- Experience putting together email cadences, drip campaigns, and triggers, qualifying leads etc.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
- Experience being the single point of contact for non-sales emails.
- Experience with WordPress, Excel & schema.org.
- Experience with MailChimp, Hubspot, and UTM tracking codes.
- Robust knowledge of email marketing best practices, legal implications etc.
What we offer:
- Be part of a rapidly growing startup at the early stage.
- Competitive salary.
- Have the opportunity for fast career progression.
- Build products that will change an industry.
- Opportunity to contribute to building a company culture.
- Develop your skills and experience rapidly, and get ongoing training and support.
- Modern, uplifting office located in the Gas Company Tower in the heart of downtown Los Angeles!
ENDALGO at a glance
ENDALGO focuses on Mobile, Sports, Social Media Platforms, and Technology. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Seoul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ENDALGO has raised $4M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.