SaaS to automate the hiring process
Senior QA Automation Engineer
EmployStream is a high-growth tech startup located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Our SaaS platform is the market leader in hiring and onboarding automation and is used by over 150 employers across North America. We have grown quickly over the past few years and recently closed a large round of financing.
Our goal is to make life easier from day one by providing the best candidate sourcing intake, onboarding, and engagement software to companies that hire at large volumes and experience challenges related to high turnover.
All of our work is grounded in these core values:
Always Be Learning – Be curious and seek opportunities to expand your horizons.
Be Resilient – Do not become discouraged by failures or setbacks.
Own It – Be accountable for your results and own your experience.
Listen to Understand – Be sensitive to the needs of others by being an active listener.
Do More – Go above and beyond to create wow moments.
What’s the opportunity?
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack .NET Product Engineer to join our team. You’ll work closely with the VP of Product while collaborating with the full engineering team to develop innovative web applications.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the development of test cases and test suites for automated API and end-to-end testing
- Act as player/coach for a team of in-house QA engineers and outsourced QA resources
- Build maintain, and iterate on the test automation framework
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Research and recommend new test tools to enhance test coverage and efficiency
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Identify opportunities to automate the testing of happy and sad paths as well as edge cases
- Support manual QA testing efforts in conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Participate in agile scrum to inject quality into the entire software delivery lifecycle, identifying security or reliability risks and gaps in product requirements.
- Participate in product backlog grooming sessions in order to develop an automation test strategy
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Recommend strategies for test data management, load testing, and performance testing
What experience do I need to have?
- Expertise in writing automated end-to-end test scripts using Protractor
- Experience in the automated testing of APIs
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases and test suites
- 3+ years of software automation experience in web/cloud services, applications, and platforms
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience managing performance and load testing a plus
EmployStream is a great place to work.
You’ll be taken care of with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- PPO, HSA, and Life Insurance options
- 401k plan
- Open vacation policy
- Nutritious, catered lunches three time a week
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remote as needed
- Access to a fitness facility in the office building
- Equipment and tools for you to do your job (Macbooks are standard)
We are a startup and we take that seriously. It’s going to take a lot of hard work to accomplish our goals. At EmployStream, we believe in having fun along the way. We regularly have impromptu outings for happy hours, sporting events, game nights, etc., and we try to keep the office environment light and engaging.