SaaS to automate the hiring process
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
EmployStream is a high-growth tech startup located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Our SaaS platform is the market leader in hiring and onboarding automation and is used by over 150 employers across North America. We have grown quickly over the past few years and recently closed a large round of financing.
Our goal is to make life easier from day one by providing the best candidate sourcing intake, onboarding, and engagement software to companies that hire at large volumes and experience challenges related to high turnover.
All of our work is grounded in these core values:
- Always Be Learning – Be curious and seek opportunities to expand your horizons.
- Be Resilient – Do not become discouraged by failures or setbacks.
- Own It – Be accountable for your results and own your experience.
- Listen to Understand – Be sensitive to the needs of others by being an active listener.
- Do More – Go above and beyond to create wow moments.
What’s the opportunity?
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Product Engineer to join our team. You’ll work closely with the Head of Engineering and VP of Product while collaborating with the full engineering team to develop innovative web applications.
What will I be doing?
- Design and build scalable and reliable enterprise SaaS applications in C# and .NET
- Break down complex requirements and workflows into elegant technical solutions and architectures
- Lead technical projects from beginning to end
- Review source code and test cases of legacy PHP applications to inform requirements for .NET replatforming initiative
- Provide robust automated unit and integration tests
- Leverage third party APIs to build integrations with other systems
- Recommend ways to improve performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Mentor and collaborate with other engineers via pair programming and code review
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies and product discovery
- Contribute to the culture of continuous improvement
- Participate in project scoping, resource planning, and timeline estimation
- Communicate architectural and technical decisions through documentation and tech talks
- Recommend and advocate for best practices in development standards and processes
What experience do I need to have?
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Expertise in creating software using C# and .NET
- Strong unit testing and TDD/BDD skills and experience
- Experience with MySQL and relational database design
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and microservices
- Experience with HTML, CSS3, AND Angular.js
- Solid understanding of the full development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with PHP a plus
- Experience working with continuous delivery and trunk-based deployment a plus
- Experience working in the AWS ecosystem
EmployStream is a great place to work.
You’ll be taken care of with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- PPO, HSA, and Life Insurance options
- 401k plan
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remote as needed
- Access to a fitness facility in the office building
- Equipment and tools for you to do your job (Macbooks are standard)
We are a startup and we take that seriously. It’s going to take a lot of hard work to accomplish our goals. At EmployStream, we believe in having fun along the way. We regularly have impromptu outings for happy hours, sporting events, game nights, etc., and we try to keep the office environment light and engaging.