Empowering people to live a better and more fulfilling financial life
Product Designer - UI£50k – £80k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Emma is your best financial friend. Our mission is to empower millions of people to live a better and more fulfilling financial life.
Emma was founded by engineers, who are extremely focused on coding, product and data. These are the three pillars on which we want to build a strong tech culture and fix personal finance once for all. 💪
We have recently closed a seed round with Kima Ventures, one of the first in Transferwise, and Aglaé Ventures, early stage fund of the Groupe Arnault, investor in Netflix and Airbnb. Alongside them, several angel investors, who have built and sold industry leading companies have decided to take part into this journey. 🚀
We’re looking for an individual who's obsessed with beauty and perfection. Your daily bread will be all about building incredible experiences to delight our users and make them happy.
At Emma, we are:
Some of the things we believe in:
At Emma, we believe that Design is at the core of our activities and we are on a mission to build the best Product team in the world.
In the past year, we have been App of the Day in UK and were featured by the App Stores several times across US, Canada and UK. We intend to keep this trend by hiring the most creative individuals out there.
These are some of the apps we value a lot: Snapchat, Tinder, Zenly, Houseparty, Over and Bear.
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years experience in designing commercial apps
- strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- experience working closely with engineers and software cultures
- broad knowledge of design tools
- strong, clean visual design sense
- must have a portfolio featuring examples of product design work
Emma at a glance
Emma focuses on Mobile, Financial Services, Consumer, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Emma has raised $3.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.