From Wearables to Invisibles!
Technical Support Lead$45k – $65k
Emerald Innovations is an MIT spin-off using machine learning and novel sensing to reinvent how health is monitored in the home. We have developed a novel, touchless technology capable of capturing breathing, heart rate, gait, sleep and more without cameras or wearables! Our Emerald device is being used by doctors today to monitor COVID-19 patients remotely and safely (Boston Globe).
Our mission is to bring healthcare to patients in their homes through advances in AI and digital sensing. We collaborate with leading doctors, health institutions and industry partners in a variety of disease areas - COVID-19, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, depression, autoimmune diseases, and more. The deep integration of digital technologies into various aspects of in-home health monitoring is still nascent.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our rapidly growing team. This person will manage the technical operations of multiple studies and will interface with both the study participants and the Emerald engineering team. They will assist patients in deploying Emerald in their homes, help solve any issues that arise and monitor on-going system performance using internal tools. They will also coordinate with the engineering team, convey customer feedback and contribute to future tools and workflows. The person should be a self-starter, energetic, and should have demonstrated familiarity with technology, project execution, and management.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage technical supply chains across multiple studies by tracking and maintaining inventory, material records, and shipping logistics
- Interact with patients to assist in study participation, device installation, and problem solving
- Monitor deployment status and data collection
- Partner with members of a cross functional team to ensure future designs and workflow meet the needs of our partners and users
- BA/BS/BScN degree or equivalent practical experience. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work positively and professionally with customers to address problems and resolve questions
- Ability to balance competing priorities and to manage several time-sensitive projects at once
- Strong communication and organizational skills; experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Some experience in project management
- Degree in Engineering
- Familiarity with unix-based operating systems, scripting and mobile applications
- Ability to be flexible and self-directed in a lean, fast-paced environment with limited direction
Emerald Innovations at a glance
Emerald Innovations focuses on Digital Health. Their company has offices in Cambridge. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.emeraldinno.com