Customer Support Specialist$8k – $10k
WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in Marketing Technology? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we have expanded our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape. With our headquarters located in Singapore for Ematic Solution, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
We’re a global team of 160+ Martech experts and we specialize in various Messaging, Attribution, CDP and Analytics platforms. Our goal is to make every marketer’s platform buying journey easier via a systematic approach: from identifying the requirement, reviewing the current marketing stack, to shortlist/negotiate different technology platforms and of course, onboarding, continuous training and ongoing cost optimization.
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
• Have 0-2 years of working experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Have >1-year Customer support experience. Fresh graduates with internship experience with customer support are welcomed to apply.
• Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
• Have advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel is a must!)
• Have excellent organizational skills and have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment for long periods of time.
• Are committed to excellence, and self-improvement
• Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS & SQL is an added advantage
• Basic knowledge in Marketing Technology / CRM / Mailing platforms (Salesforce, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor etc) is an added advantage.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• Provide on boarding support to new customers using automated on boarding process
• Timely execution of requests (Customer or technical) from the customer success team
• Maintain the cleanliness of the pipeline of opportunities and growth for the Customer Success team within the local market
• Gather user feedback and needs, and provide constructive suggestions to internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth customer service flow
• Work with cross functional team on ad-hoc projects for anything customer related
• All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
• Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
• Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
• Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
• Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
Ematic Solutions at a glance
Ematic Solutions focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ematic Solutions has raised $2.06M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.