Smarter Email Marketing, powered by AI
Junior Customer Success Manager$7k – $9k
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
● Have 0-2 years in Customer Success and/or Digital Marketing experience, with a keen interest in different marketing technology platforms
● Have analytical and strong problem solving skills to synthesize data into clear insights for customers.
● A fast and continuous learner, especially in this fast changing technology driven environment
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
● Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Tagalog
● Strong characters and attitude who are:
○ Detail orientated and highly organized
○ Has good communication skills - Able to convey difficult concepts to the customers and have, good negotiation skills
○ A good team player and aims to continue improving with the team and also able to work within and cross departments
○ A fast learner, able to adapt to change quickly and able to align with business direction
● Basic knowledge on Email Marketing tools/platforms / Digital Marketing Tools / Data analytics, Microsoft office
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● On-boarding and partnering with our customers, to ensure that they’re up and running with their platform of choice and setup for success.
● Establish and maintain a strong relationship with key decision makers within the assigned accounts B2B customers/portfolios
● Maintaining a consistent response and communication and ensuring customer’s expectations are well managed.
● Reviewing customer performance and providing a strong strategic plan that results in maximizing growth and ROI
● Contribute to feedback to the internal team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
● Identify customer’s growth opportunities throughout the subscription period and create and execute renewal/retention strategies as well as identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities
● Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
● Focus on customer retention activities as part of the countries portfolio growth focus
● Researching on various All-in-One Cross Channel Platform and Digital Marketing tools, processes, concepts and jargon
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
● The opportunity to be exposed, grow your knowledge in various marketing technology platforms and beyond
● All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
● Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
● Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
● Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
● Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
Ematic Solutions at a glance
Ematic Solutions focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ematic Solutions has raised $2.06M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.