Lead Blockchain Developer 🌐 💳€70k – €80k • 0.5% – 1.0%
At the beginning of your journey at Elyps, you will work directly with the CTO designing and implementing decentralized applications that will support millions of transactions of our global user base. As we get ready for our launch in Q2, you will have the mission to build the best in class team of Blockchain Developers team with the purpose to build a scalable blockchain architecture that will support the offering of all our financial service products internationally.
At Elyps, we encourage all our employees to have an effective positive attitude that shows we all care about each others' concerns, finding the way to tackle challenges in the best way possible as we keep moving forward with our mission of building one of the most secure and scalable banking products within the FinTech space.
**What your day will look like**
- You will take ownership of designing and implementing decentralised applications built on blockchain technology that will improve Elyps' product offering.
- You will design and develop the smart contract ecosystem and create POC's based on potential areas of success within Elyps.
- You will work with backend and infrastructure teams to make sure the blockchain ecosystem fit nicely within the infrastructure, and scalability/reliability is designed and implemented from scratch.
- As we scale, you will build and mentor a team of highly skilled blockchain developers, creating a culture of low stress and growth-oriented.
- You will identify training and development opportunities for your team, encouraging them to be the best version of themselves.
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- You will continuously explore new technologies that will delight the user experience of Elyps customers, being at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
- You have 1+years of Bytecode, Ethereum, Geth, Hyperledger, Infura, Parity, Quorum, Solidity, Truffle or other blockchain platforms and technologies.
- You have a robust understanding of algorithms, cryptography, distributed systems architecture, security and data structures.
- You have hands-on experience in cryptography such as digital signature, encryption based on asymmetric or symmetric keys, key agreement.
- You have a good understanding of cloud platforms, preferably GCP and you are familiarised with CI and/or CD.
- You have experience building and mentoring teams of skilled developers creating innovative and forward-thinking digital products for consumers.
- You want to work in a startup environment because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything.
- You like to take ownership of your work and you are accountable for it.
Pension & private health
Pension plan Private Health Insurance
We double your gross salary with stock options
All members become shareholders
Biannual equity bonuses + Upon registration, all members become shareholders, for free
1 day of remote work per week
5 to 10 days off in addition to the statutory holidays
Roll with the latest Apple MacBook and 27' screen with comfort view and with a free elyps Premium subscription
elyps at a glance
elyps focuses on Financial Services, Information Technology, Payments, Mobile Payments, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Brussels, and Villefranche-de-Rouergue. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, elyps has raised $2.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.