Biological Big Data Platform For Drug Discovery
Our mission is to use data to speed-up the drug discovery process. Our cloud-based platform removes the barriers to the effective use of biomedical data for finding cures to diseases
Think you have seen big-data problems?
Biological big data will outpace data generated by YouTube and Twitter combined by 10x in the next 7 yrs. 1 experiment can produce TBs of data. A single sequenced human genome is 140 GBs. 20 petabytes of information exist in only one data repository. And this repository doubles every year. We're solving these challenges combining web technologies, big-data analytics and scalable cloud computing infrastructure.
Our platform, Polly, will be the Google Map of cells. Polly enables scientists to get to better answers faster. Polly is being used at multiple Fortune 500 companies like Pfizer; and leading academic labs at Yale, MIT, UCLA, etc.
What will you do?
Your mandate will be to build systems and processes that support the needs of a fast growing organization; key focus areas include:
- Recruiting: Meet the hiring needs of the teams across India and the US by identifying relevant channels, developing strong processes and working collaboratively with hiring managers
- Performance Management: Strengthen systems to manage performance and support the growth of employees throughout the year by adapting best-in-class practices to the company’s requirements
- Payroll and invoices: Ensure smooth processing of payroll and payment of invoices by working closely with the accounting team
- Multi-City Teams: Design and implement systems to support the growth of teams across multiple cities while retaining a strong unifying culture; we are currently in Bangalore & Delhi in India and Cambridge & San Francisco in the US
- Team Building: Mentor and grow the HR team in the company
- Admin: Oversee day-to-day admin tasks and smooth upkeep of office
You should apply if you have
- 5 to 7 years of work experience worked at a large tech company or at an early stage tech startup
- An eye for detail, and are excited about building systems that support growth
- Worked with people across multiple functions especially engineering & data science
- MBA in HR & experience building the HR function from scratch (preferred not necessary)
Perks of working with us
Of course, we understand our employees’ needs and comforts and we try our best to provide them with the best work environment.
- Breakfast, evening snacks, and custom made desi chai from our kitchen
- Sponsorship to conferences that support growth & career aspirations
- Access to relevant advisors and mentors
- Long weekends every once in a while to let you escape to the hills
Compensation is negotiable and competitive with the market standards.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.