Utility customer engagement through energy insights
Customer Success Manager£35k – £50k
How would you feel to start every day at a company that aims to accelerate the clean energy transition by transforming how we interact with energy in our everyday lives?
Eliq is a market leading, fast-growing Swedish tech company providing energy suppliers with a software platform that enables their end-customers to better manage their energy consumption and access new energy services.
Currently, we serve 15+ utilities with our software as a service, energy analytics, white-label mobile apps and self-service portals, enabling millions of consumers to understand and manage their energy usage. We're now expanding our Customer Success team to accelerate the growth in Europe.
The Role: As the business is growing quickly in Europe, we are now looking to grow our Customer Success team who work closely with our European clients (energy suppliers).
As a Customer Success Manager, it is your job to ensure clients get the maximum value out of the Eliq platform, become advocates of the solution and ultimately to renew and grow their business with Eliq. You will follow up on engagement metrics on behalf of our customers and work closely with the product team. You help clients engage end-customers with their energy consumption, accelerate the green energy transition and facilitate the ability in offering new energy related services, directly from your mobile phone.
Eliq offers you:
- Leading sustainability & energy engagement platform, continuously developing for our European utility customers
- Proven track record with 15+ European utilities
- Ability to work closely with the company founders and management team
- Superb opportunity for a growth minded top talent to scale the offering and business model
What we expect from you in order to succeed:
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently in an international working environment. You think and act with curiosity, creativity and a growth mindset.
You want you to help our clients to offer smart digital tools to change the way people interact with energy and accelerate the green energy transition.
Examples of key responsibilities are:
- Make our clients satisfied, leverage our services and reach joint goals,
- Analyse client data to identify new opportunities and scale each account,
- Develop supporting materials/documents with help from the team,
- Manage and help to close upgrades opportunities with help from the sales team,
- Represent Eliq at relevant conferences and tradeshows and ensure proper positioning of the company’s products and services.
- 3+ years of working experience in customer success, account management, project management, product management or business development,
- Highly motivated and you’re a very strong communicator, have a commercial mind-set and enjoy working with people,
- Excellent communication skills in English (other European languages may also be of value),
- As a person you take responsibility for what you do by being structured and drive your work,
- You are solution oriented and work well with complex issues and enjoy working with others,
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
The role, which reports to the VP of Sales at our Swedish Headquarters, will be based in our London Bridge offices, but we expect you will need to to travel to customers around the UK/Europe one or two days per week.
- You are probably frustrated being part of a large business with little head-room and too much office-politics!
- You relish the prospect of dealing directly with decision makers and influencers,
- You want to be able to make an impact and not have your ideas filtered through multiple layers of bureaucracy,
- You are driven by a desire for personal fulfillment; you want to make a difference!
Attractive basic salary, plus results based incentive, paid holidays, pension and expenses.
Do you want to be a part of shaping a sustainable energy future? We look forward to your application! Submit your covering letter and a link to your Linkedin profile to email@example.com
15th June 2020.
Eliq at a glance
Eliq focuses on Energy Efficiency, Machine Learning, Energy Management, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in London and Göteborg. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Eliq has raised $4M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.