High School motivational speaker
Sales Manager ($100k OTE)$60k – $100k
Elevate Education is looking to add a new Sales Manager to it's fast-growing team who:
- Has excellent public speaking / presenting skills;
- Has experience in business development and/or sales;
- Wants to work with a group of young, fun individuals;
- Has a passion for education and helping kids; and
- Will be a fantastic ambassador for the culture an reputation that Elevate Education has cultivated within the NYC Department of Education.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Presenting engaging pitch presentations on Elevate at monthly principal meetings;
- Attending face-to-face sales meetings with school Principals and/or executives;
- Maintaining a sales pipeline & database;
- Processing client bookings;
- Establishing marketing and sales plans to inform strategic direction
You will be selling a product that has a 17 year track record in improving student and school performance and that has the highest level of brand recognition in the industry.
You will work closely with the Managing Director, be involved in the business on a strategic level, provide input into the direction of the company, have opportunities to pursue a career in our international offices and most importantly, gain valuable skills as the company continues to grow in the US and overseas.
Elevate Education at a glance
Elevate Education focuses on Education and K-12 Education. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.elevateeducation.com