Greener - Cleaner, Affordable Commute without Compromising Performance & Reliability
Senior Sales Manager₹4L – ₹5L • No equity
Who are we?
ElectroMotorad, EM for short; we are a Ebike Manufacturing company with our Homebase in India and facilities in China and Taiwan. We collaborate with clients from over 58 countries, US, UK, and Latin America being the major ones.
What we do?
With our high-end and technology driven facilities in China and Taiwan we aim to provide high performance, cleaner - greener and affordable electric commute and mobility solutions across the world.
What are we looking for?
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- High interpersonal skills to attain and retain clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintaining pre and post sale relations to guarantee high customer satisfaction.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Post Sales is where your heart lies. Believe that once a customer is always a customer and the determination to provide the best in class post sales service
We believe in providing a best we can offer to our clients and that trickles to the employees also. We provide a healthy and happy working atmosphere. We are tasks and result driven, we demand the most and we strive to driver the best to you.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasising Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Experience is what we count the most, minimum 1 year experience in B2B Sales/Customer Relations/Corporate Sales is a must
Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
Strategic leadership ability
Since we have our client base in over 58 countries you will get to travel to these countries, as part of your job. Again you will not be limited to these countries only, find that country which you want to wish crack a deal and plan your trip. Travel is in our genes & it needs to be in yours too.
What will you add to the mix?
We @ EM are a bunch of day-dreamers who had this combined dream of providing high performance, highly reliable, a cleaner - greener & affordable commute/mobility solution to the world. As a member of our team you will be stepping yourself into our shoes where we work day in day out to make our wholesome dream come true. We expect complete dedication to the dream. In return, we offer the greatest exposure to the greatest minds in and around the world.
We invite you to a part of our dream and in the process realise yours and experience a bit of ours along the way. You may never know, you may even find newer dreams to pursue. What’s say?
ElectroMotorad at a glance
ElectroMotorad focuses on B2B, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Electric Vehicles. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, ElectroMotorad has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020 at a valuation of $1.34M.