French & English Client Relationship Manager$45k – $60k
About us: Electrobac is a clean-tech company that aims to make it easier for everyone to recycle electronics the right way. We operate a network of smart e-waste bins and are currently the biggest recycler of smartphones across Canada. Electrobac also has partnerships with large organizations like National Bank, McGill University, Hudson’s Bay, Rio Tinto and many more, to help them implement greener practices and recover value from their used smartphones. Electrobac graduated from the EcoFuel accelerator in 2017 and closed seed round in June 2018.
The employee will be located at our offices in the Mile-End, at the heart of Montreal’s growing tech community but travels in Ontario will be required.
• Support the Buybac Sales Representatives with their accounts
• Upselling, contacting existing clients and offering them the additional services that Electrobac provides
• Regularly contacting existing clients and ensuring satisfaction with the Electrobac services
• Help the Buybac team achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Work together with other departments and sales teams to build synergies to grow opportunities
• Manage relationships with partners
• Be on the lookout and develop new business opportunities
• Minimum of 2-year relevant B2B sales experience
• Comfortable with client management and business development
• Excited about working in a startup surrounding
• Passionate about environmental impacts, regulations and circular economy
• Strong multitasking skills and very team oriented
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French is mandatory
• Knowledge of the city of Montreal and Toronto is a plus
• Tech, telecommunications or environmental background is a strong plus
Electrobac at a glance
Electrobac focuses on Consumer Electronics, Recycling, and Environmental Innovation. Their company has offices in Montreal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Electrobac has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.electrobac.com