In defense of the doctor-patient relationship. Focus on phenomenal care with a Clinical First EHR
San Francisco, CA or Remote
Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation: our cloud-based, clinical platform. Since inception, we've been focused on building a world-class Electronic Health Records (EHR) solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love. We have enjoyed considerable growth, and we are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team.
As a Data Engineer at Elation, you will be responsible for the lion’s share of technical data activities. This includes customer data on-boarding, tools and process around each stage of data ingest, and creating a scalable data import pipeline for use by adjacent teams.
We’re counting on you to have both the skills to execute on our current process, but also to identify how to make it better, and to build that future!
- Collaborate with our Implementation, Onboarding, Engineering, and Operations teams to perform data imports that migrate large datasets of patient data into Elation
- Arm yourself with an expert understanding of the current Elation ecosystem of tools and process so that you can develop, build, and utilize systems and tools of your own design to improve the experience of data import activities at Elation
- Undertake technical troubleshooting of existing tools and process to successfully debug issues with data import activities
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to build out pipelines for data imports (and more!)
- Identify gaps in Elation’s current data pipelines and develop strategies and tools that apply autonomy and speed to those workflows
- Work as a champion for data security and patient privacy by marrying Elation’s security principles to the tools and process that you build
- Proven track record of solving data focused problems and building tools to enhance data workflows
- Prior experience working with (& building) data transformation tool sets & generalist ETL
- Proficient skill programming in Python
- Passion for improvement and growth in all that you do
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Prior experience creating advanced data pipelines
- Prior experience working with Airflow
- Prior experience working with Django
- Prior experience working in a healthcare focused space
- Prior experience working in Amazon Web Services
If this is you and you're as excited as we are to expand the community of clinicians and patients introduced to the delight of Elation, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started!
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance.
Pay and equity
We offer a meaningful salary and equity package to each member of our team.
Flexible time off
We believe that you should be trusted and empowered to take time off when you need it.
You pick from a selection of meals, and lunch shows up, courtesy of Elation, Monday through Thursday.
We love to have fun together. Join us on regular happy hours and quarterly offsite adventures.
We’re at the stage where every role has a massive impact on our success. Our team is biased toward impact and results.
Elation Health at a glance
Elation Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, and Physicians. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Elation Health has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.