In defense of the doctor-patient relationship. Focus on phenomenal care with a Clinical First EHR
Manager, Implementation & Customer Onboarding
The Team Manager of Implementation is an energetic leader who is passionate about providing an excellent experience to Elation’s customers. As the directly responsible individual for our implementation function, you will develop a high performing team to own all aspects of the customer’s account activation and successful onboarding to the Elation platform. You will be responsible for the training, hiring, and performance management of individuals in the implementation roles. As a leader at Elation you will internalize business goals and strategy, develop and implement KPIs for team and individual performance, and connect the work of your team to our Customer Success organization and company goals.
Successful characteristics in this role include patience and attention to detail; ability to navigate complex problems while maintaining calm under pressure; passion for implementing process and teaching a growing team; physician empathy and deep understanding of clinical context. You will deliver consistent and predictable output of team capacity while staying aligned with the company strategy.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for process efficiencies and operational improvements within the implementation workflow and document Elation’s implementation process
- Accountable to success metrics for Elation’s onboarding, including throughput of practices successfully onboarded to the platform, customer engagement and success of the implementation, and meeting capacity metrics for members of the team
- Document and iterate on Elation’s implementation and onboarding process
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Operations functions at Elation to drive shared goals for customer experience and velocity of customer value
- Serve as the first line of defense for customer escalations
- Maintain capacity models aligned with growth forecasts to ensure capacity to deliver timely and high quality onboarding experiences
Manage team performance creating a thriving team that evolves with the customer’s and companies needs.
- Hire, onboard, coach and develop strong talent
- Manage individual performance and reporting on KPIs
- Identify and implement process-improvement opportunities
- Lead from the front with a willingness to get hands dirty
- Deep knowledge of the Elation platform and familiarity with the customer base
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent leadership capability and track record of successful people management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Track record of success in collaborating with internal teams to resolve technical customer escalations
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- History of leading teams to KPI achievement
- 2+ years of people management experience
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance.
Pay and equity
We offer a meaningful salary and equity package to each member of our team.
Flexible time off
We believe that you should be trusted and empowered to take time off when you need it.
You pick from a selection of meals, and lunch shows up, courtesy of Elation, Monday through Thursday.
We love to have fun together. Join us on regular happy hours and quarterly offsite adventures.
We’re at the stage where every role has a massive impact on our success. Our team is biased toward impact and results.
Elation Health at a glance
Elation Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, and Physicians. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Elation Health has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.