In defense of the doctor-patient relationship. Focus on phenomenal care with a Clinical First EHR
Front-End Software Engineer
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients.
Elation is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer with a deep understanding of web programming, design, and technical challenges. Elation’s development team is a small group of experienced and talented engineers who are passionate about our product and users. As a member of the team you’ll be involved in product design and development, work extensively in both web and mobile platforms, and deploy your changes to production weekly.
We value diversity - great talent and ideas can come from anywhere! We've built a development team that is distributed across North America, coming from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. We strongly encourage women and people from under-represented communities to apply. For this particular role we prefer candidates in North American timezones, but any highly qualified remote candidates will be considered and should apply!
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX/Design, Back-End Engineers, and QA.
- Offer input on technical design, UI, and product features.
- Build and architect the front-end logic for an intuitive, user-friendly platform
- Suggest and drive improvement on all parts of the stack and internal development processes
- Help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Learn from and mentor other engineers and participate in code reviews
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in front-end software development
- Strong React and Redux experience
- Adept at discovering and understanding how design impacts end-users
- Ability to communicate complex technical principles to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong track record in building high quality and complex applications and delivering projects on time
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in, the US healthcare industry and common technologies used
- Experience with server-side technology including Python and MySQL
- Experience with React Native and Expo for mobile development
- Excitement for Typescript and using static types
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance.
Pay and equity
We offer a meaningful salary and equity package to each member of our team.
Flexible time off
We believe that you should be trusted and empowered to take time off when you need it.
You pick from a selection of meals, and lunch shows up, courtesy of Elation, Monday through Thursday.
We love to have fun together. Join us on regular happy hours and quarterly offsite adventures.
We’re at the stage where every role has a massive impact on our success. Our team is biased toward impact and results.
Elation Health at a glance
Elation Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, and Physicians. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Elation Health has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.