In defense of the doctor-patient relationship. Focus on phenomenal care with a Clinical First EHR
Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients.
Elation's development team is a small, growing group of experienced and talented engineers who are passionate about our product and users.
Join our San Francisco based team as a QA Engineer dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for physicians and patients.
We value diversity - great talent and ideas can come from anywhere! We've built a team that is distributed across North America, coming from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. We strongly encourage women and people from under-represented communities to apply. For this particular role we prefer candidates in North American timezones.
- Test our company's electronic medical record software on web and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Design to plan, prioritize, and execute testing across various phases of product development.
- Use a variety of quality assurance techniques to find, isolate, troubleshoot and report bugs.
- Test and verify our web and mobile applications for UI/UX, Backend Web APIs and Data Pipelines.
- Work to establish and improve processes and performance measurement.
- Champion quality and excellence throughout the organization.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software testing or development of web apps.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere; able to prioritize work appropriately across changing contexts.
- Strong comprehension of testing methodologies.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in technology (CS, Computer Engineering) or 4+ years as a quality Engineer.
- Experience testing health technology and or in a healthcare setting
- Coding proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of Django, React, AWS and SQL
- Experience with automated end-to-end testing (Cucumber, Webdriverio, Selenium, API level testing)
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance.
Pay and equity
We offer a meaningful salary and equity package to each member of our team.
Flexible time off
We believe that you should be trusted and empowered to take time off when you need it.
You pick from a selection of meals, and lunch shows up, courtesy of Elation, Monday through Thursday.
We love to have fun together. Join us on regular happy hours and quarterly offsite adventures.
We’re at the stage where every role has a massive impact on our success. Our team is biased toward impact and results.
Elation Health at a glance
Elation Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, and Physicians. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Elation Health has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.