In defense of the doctor-patient relationship. Focus on phenomenal care with a Clinical First EHR
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. We’ve built a product that users love, and we plan to keep it that way by continuing to empathize with users and help them overcome challenges.
The Design Team is looking for a Product Designer to join in our mission of deeply understanding our users and designing the right tools and experiences for them. Designing at Elation is humbling, challenging, and rewarding. Our users do work that affects human lives, and our tools can make or break that work.
As a Product Designer, you will ...
Partner closely with product managers and engineers to ship amazing user experiences
- Understand a complex industry and user
- Conduct user research to understand user problems
- Devise simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Drive ideation, gather stakeholder feedback, and perform user testing
- Own and iterate UX, UI, and visual design and deliver thorough specs
- Clarify, adapt, and ensure quality of designs as they are being implemented
Own key design initiatives that expand our capacity as a design team (e.g. improving our user research function, systematizing core knowledge about our user, improving design tools and process, etc.)
Design, build and manage style across the product. Expand the Elation design system and promote it across our products and teams to ensure a clear, efficient and consistent experience for our users.
Level up yourself and our team to be at the leading edge of design
Instill design thinking in our company's culture and communicate key insights about our users
Leverage design skills to fill gaps and solve problems across the company
- 3+ years of web-based product design experience, during which you’ve shipped your designs to production (and real end-users have interacted with them).
- A strong online portfolio. The strongest portfolios will demonstrate: (1) Excellent interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills, (2) How you have transformed complex problems into intuitive, human-centered customer experiences, (3) Understanding of UI and visual design principles, and user behavioral patterns.
- Experience conducting design research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in healthcare is a plus.
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance.
Pay and equity
We offer a meaningful salary and equity package to each member of our team.
Flexible time off
We believe that you should be trusted and empowered to take time off when you need it.
You pick from a selection of meals, and lunch shows up, courtesy of Elation, Monday through Thursday.
We love to have fun together. Join us on regular happy hours and quarterly offsite adventures.
We’re at the stage where every role has a massive impact on our success. Our team is biased toward impact and results.
Elation Health at a glance
Elation Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, and Physicians. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Elation Health has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.