We help people explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search
Solutions Architect - France
Are you looking to make a real impact and play a meaningful role in the growth of our company?
As a Solutions Architect at Elastic you will serve as a technical authority and trusted advisor to our sales team, customers, partners and community. You will understand and solve our customer’s business issues with the Elastic Stack, engage the regional Elastic community through events and programs, and enable sales through our Partners. A successful SA at Elastic will be focused on excellence; taking the initiative to improve both themselves and the team through continuous learning and questioning the status quo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serving as the technical point of contact for your accounts and account managers in your assigned territory
- Developing a deep understanding of customers’ goals and objectives, and articulating how our offerings address their needs
- Creating and owning value based relationships at all levels in customer organizations
- Actively participating in all phases of planning and execution for your territory, from initial discovery to the technical win
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the Elastic products and solutions to demonstrate the value of our offerings in sales meetings, and at events such as meetups and conferences
- Advising the sales team on effective ways of positioning Elastic products, solutions and services
- Onboarding, educating and enabling our partners, and supporting them in sales cycles
- Creating collateral, contributing to programs and collaborating with other Elasticians to meet individual client needs
- Being the voice of the customer and community to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to our engineering and leadership teams
- Deepening both your sales and technical skills through self driven education while taking advantage of all the professional development opportunities provided by Elastic
What You Will Bring Along:
- A track record of success in a technical presales role-- enough experience selling and implementing technology to earn your customer’s trust
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships
- A history of successful customer relations where you developed an understanding of what made a difference, and devised architectures that helped meet a goal, tackle a problem, or outpace competitors
- An ability to influence. Have you more than once convinced a team you worked for, of an idea, technology, or architectural pattern?
- The ability to inspire groups, both large and small
- A willingness to travel 30% within region, as well as occasionally internationally
“Once I started, I was blown away to realize, what was always so obvious, everything is search. Anything you do with data involves search, every app needs search, even analytics are about search. Daily I am blown away with the types of things our users and customers are doing with search.” Director of Product, Elastic.
Why this team?
“We question the status quo, debate the best ways to accomplish our goals and hold ourselves and our teams to the highest standards of performance. We take pride in our ability to understand our customers needs and make recommendations that are based on extensive global experience across multiple use cases. We learn from our mistakes and losses and celebrate our successes with an eye towards constant improvement. Join this team if you are up for a compassionate, understanding and fair environment where you can really grow into the next phase of your career.” VP WW Solution Architecture, Elastic
Toast to your health
Health coverage for you and your family in many locations.
Minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave.
Craft your calendar
Flexible location and schedule for many roles.
Savo(u)r time for you
Generous number of vacation days each year.
Give back your time
Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
Amplify your impact
Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
Elastic at a glance
Elastic focuses on SaaS, Cloud Computing, Open Source, Search, and Real Time. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Phoenix, Singapore, and London. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Elastic has raised $162M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2016.