India's first personalised health assistant | Leveraging data + AI
Broker Relations - Senior Management Role₹10L – ₹20L
Currently, as a health and safety measur,e all the employees of ekincare are working from home, interview process, and those who newly joining ekincare will go through a virtual way of recruitment,meet, greet and training.
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels etc. and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What you would be doing?
- MAINTAINING CUSTOMER RELATIONS IS THE KEY ROLE
- Demo eKincare platform benefits and use cases to clients
- Nourish existing relationships and strive towards best customer experience
- Negotiate contractual terms, pricing and services with the partners
- Keep an ear to the ground on healthcare trends and market
- Contribute towards platform development by sharing market requirements
- Continuously track towards company’s goals and aspirations
What You Need For This Position
(PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA)
- Previous relevant experience (4-5 years) within insurance broker/healthcare/SaaS/Corporate sales/Hospitality/Air lines is a MUST
- Experience in commercial discussions with customers/ negotiations
- Track record of driving incremental revenue opportunities and closing sales
- Management graduate from a Tier-1 school - Preferred
- Be able to thrive in a complex and demanding startup environment
- Street smart, open minded, analytical, persistent, accountable and ethical
Family health insurance
Time off: 16 days off
Access to health checks, primary care
Personal accident cover
ekincare at a glance
ekincare focuses on Healthcare, Analytics, Personal Health, Corporate Wellness, and Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and New Delhi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, ekincare has raised $5.43M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.ekincare.com