Smart chatbot that onboards & coaches employees through workplace challenges
Chief Product Officer$7k – $85k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Looking for a talented and organized "Product Owner" who wants to get in on the ground floor of this exciting and fun new AI startup.
Help design and build our AI solution from the ground up into a technology and market-leading conversational AI platform for business.
- Interview customer stakeholders
- Convert customer requirements into user stories
- Help design conversational flows
- Technical feasibility analysis
- Wireframe technical solution
- Build out foundation of solution
- Present solution technicalities to investors if needed
- Hold team accountable for deliverables
- Strong experience building chatbots and using AWS Lex and Kendra
- Must have some knowledge-base about chatbot building, deep search, natural language processing, data parsing, retrieval, and ranking, & building an analytics dashboard
- Nice to have knowledge on Slack APIs, web-hooking APIs, gamification programming, voice technology, & security protocols
- A plus if you have former work experience working for an AI, machine learning, knowledge management solution, or learning management solution company -Extra plus is you have worked for the following companies: Microsoft, Yammer, IBM, Amazon, Apple, AIGO, Bloomfire, AskHR, LeenaAI, inFeedo, Imbenta, Atlassian, Slack, Oracle, Intel, Google, Amazon, Nuance Communications, Guru, ProProfs, Zoho, Bitrix, Zendesk, or SAP.
- Los Angeles based preferred, but remote ok
- Learn new skills and grow alongside a successful founder and other developers
- Higher compensation plan in exchange for pay upon funding and revenue with potential vesting equity stake
- Split prize money and awards with team from pitch competitions
- Opportunity to earn other perks and rewards for good work
- Remote ok
- Flexible hours, we work on PST time
LAUNCH! at a glance
LAUNCH! focuses on Enterprise Software, Knowledge Management, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://launchitspot.com/future-of-work-products/