Data analytics without coding knowledge
FOUNDING SOFTWARE ENGINEER€12k – €30k • 2.0% – 15.0%
Are you looking to join an early stage stealth startup and drive it from idea to market? We are looking to hire our first technical team-member capable of delivering the first iteration of a product that aims to democratize data analytics for non-technical users.
We want to empower non-technical users that work with data (e.g. Ops Manager) but don’t have coding knowledge to solve their own problems: from querying a database to automating a reporting process. The vision is to close the gap between the 800 million excel users and the 20 million people that can write code.
Where we are in our journey:
We have talked to users, validated the initial hypothesis and prioritized an MVP.
What you will do:
Work closely with our founder to develop the first MVP of the product, and iterate weekly on the product to validate it with the first users.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of delivering interactive SPA web-applications (can include academic, open source projects, side projects etc.)
- Perfect command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Having developed a data science/data analytics product or having experience with data science projects is a big advantage
What you will gain:
- Competitive salary based on experience (initially on a contractor basis)
- Learn from the best: Get the opportunity to learn from a team of founder and advisors with experience in leading academic and professional institutions such as McKinsey & Company, Stanford University and ETH Zurich
- Opportunity to join the founding team with significant equity
Eigendata at a glance
Eigendata focuses on Enterprise Software, Business Intelligence, Big Data, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in The Hague. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://eigendata.co