Unique Insights from Unstructured Data
Experienced Python Analyst/Developer₹6L – ₹12L
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
If hired, you will be one of our early team members. You will help set the team's culture and the standard on the quality of code we build. We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Writing testcases to make the exisiting codebase robust
- Working and integrating with third-party products/tools
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Work on existing and new product features right from concept, to building; testing and push to production
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months experience in development in a product or services environment with production deployments
- Expertise in programming in Python or similar scripting languages
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres, NoSQL databases
Nice to have exposure to any of
- ORM - Object Relational Models
- Google APIs
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based (Nehru Place), and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
What we need from you if you are interested
Co-ordinates: CV, Phone Number, Email, Profiles on LinkedIn, Github, and others are welcome
Logistics: Current Location (city), Available From Date, Notice Period (if any), Current CTC, Expected Compensation
Cover Letter: A short one paragraph summary of your experience, and a few sentences about why you're applying for this role.
Strong Preference for candidates who can join quickly, and are already in the NCR.
Egregore Labs at a glance
Egregore Labs focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Natural Language Processing, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://egregorelabs.com