Make Learning Personalized and Adaptive
Product Manager₹9L – ₹15L
We at Egnify are passionate about improving student performance and learning outcomes using cutting-edge Technology and Deep Analytics. We provide easy-to-use data-analytical solutions and tools to educators, parents, and students to measure, understand and improve student performance.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate to work in a Data Science-based Analytics company to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving the overall user experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with internal/client teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
● Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, roadmap execution, customer needs, requirement/use case definition
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
● Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow order volume and improve customer experience.
● Apply your analytical capabilities on Data to identify trends and come up with actionable insights.
● Coordinating with engineering, marketing, and other teams
● Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
● Support Product development with data and help in making product decisions.
● Work closely with the engineering team to deliver with quick time- to- market and optimal resource Requirements
● Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
● Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
● Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
● Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
● 3+ years of relevant experience in product management
● Preferable from Startup Background
● Good eye for details with a hands-on and can do attitude
● Experience with web and mobile app is a plus
● Demonstrably strong design sense
● Comfortable with Numbers and Excel
● Languages: Hindi, Telugu, and English