End-to-end solution for effective corporate learning
Intern Frontend UI Designer€8k – €18k
The way our workforce learns today will determine our economy's future. We are here to provide a better way – so that all companies can effectively educate their workforce in the future.
At edyoucated we empower companies to develop their internal talent in digital skills. By combining artificial intelligence, learning experience design, and learning services, we offer an end-to-end solution for effective corporate learning for all sizes and verticals. With our edyoucated platform, we provide personalized learning curricula, thoroughly curated by our experts and ai-based learning technology, and support employees in their learning efforts through mentoring and coaching.
edyoucated was founded in 2019 and is based in Berlin, Münster, and Cologne.
In your role as a Frontend UI Designer Intern, you work directly with our product and engineering team to create the most impactful learning experience, our users have ever experienced. This role contains elements from classical frontend development as well as UX/UI Design. The position will directly be tailored towards your experience spikes and learning goals. This includes (but is not limited to) the following tasks and projects:
- Fully own the development process of different features on the frontend by working closely with product and engineering
- Translating product requirements in prototypes, wireframes and UI designs
- Implementing features on the frontend within the edyoucated application landscape
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD-Program
- You take pride in building elegant and beautiful products with a strong sense for design
- Hands-on mentality with a positive attitude
- Curious with a hunger to learn
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus
- Fluency in German & English (some of our clients only speak German) preferred
What we offer:
- A fast-paced environment where you will have an immense impact and truly meaningful work
- A true early-stage startup experience with exposure to experienced founders (experience from well-regarded universities (e.g. Harvard & MIT) and employers (e.g. McKinsey)
- The most challenging learning experience you've likely ever faced
- Regular 1o1s with leadership and a strong focus on feedback & personal growth
- Flat hierarchies working directly with our founders
- Great team of people who are passionate about providing impact, changing people's lives and to change digital education for the better
- Access to a well-established network in Berlin, Munich, Münster or Cologne's startup, technology and business scene
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- A great office in Münster and Berlin; for the right candidate remote work is possible
edyoucated at a glance
edyoucated focuses on SaaS, B2B, Education, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Berlin, Cologne, and Muenster. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.edyoucated.org