End-to-end solution for effective corporate learning
Intern Learning Experience Designer€8k – €18k
The way our workforce learns today will determine our economy's future. We are here to provide a better way – so that all companies can effectively educate their workforce in the future.
At edyoucated we empower companies to develop their internal talent in digital skills. By combining artificial intelligence, learning experience design, and learning services, we offer an end-to-end solution for effective corporate learning for all sizes and verticals. With our edyoucated platform, we provide personalized learning curricula, thoroughly curated by our experts and ai-based learning technology, and support employees in their learning efforts through mentoring and coaching.
edyoucated was founded in 2019 and is based in Berlin, Münster, and Cologne.
In your role as a Learning Experience Design Intern, you work directly with our learning strategy team to develop state-of-the-art digital curricula in different technological areas such as data science, product management, legal tech or digital marketing. Based on your academic and professional background and interests, you will be assigned different projects. This includes (but is not limited to) the following tasks and projects:
- Translation of business needs into human-centered learning journeys in state-of-the-art technological fields
- Design, develop and test learning journeys in close collaboration with our expert network
- Continuously scout and evaluate existing as well as newly integrated content from the most relevant content providers
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD-Program
- A profound understanding of digital technologies
- Experience with different MOOCs or alternative content providers (e-Learning)
- Hands-on mentality with a positive attitude
- Curious with a hunger to learn
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a high-paced job environment
- Fluency in German & English (some of our clients only speak German) preferred
What we offer:
- A fast-paced environment where you will have an immense impact and truly meaningful work
- A true early-stage startup experience with exposure to experienced founders (experience from well-regarded universities (e.g. Harvard & MIT) and employers (e.g. McKinsey)
- The most challenging learning experience you've likely ever faced
- Regular 1o1s with leadership and a strong focus on feedback & personal growth
- Flat hierarchies working directly with our founders
- Great team of people who are passionate about providing impact, changing people's lives and to change digital education for the better
- Access to a well-established network in Berlin, Munich, Münster or Cologne's startup, technology and business scene
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- A great office in Münster and Berlin; for the right candidate remote work is possible
edyoucated at a glance
edyoucated focuses on SaaS, B2B, Education, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Berlin, Cologne, and Muenster. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.edyoucated.org