Exam prep platform for 400M Indian students (think Netflix but for Education) | Y Combinator W20
Customer Support Executive | INR 3L-5L | Chandigarh₹3L – ₹5L
EduRev combines high quality content, best learning UX and social communities to build a learning platform that is redefining how to learn. Milestones:
- 1M downloads and 300M sessions
- Awarded as Best App by Google
- Funded by Y Combinator, famous entrepreneurs, angels from Facebook and Twitter & even VC funds from NY, SF and Dubai.
- Our paid model has 30,000+ subscribers already from 20 different countries
Hiring for Customer Support Executive
EduRev has managed to grow organically till this point through word of mouth and love of customers (students/teachers) and we hope to continue growing this way. We love talking to our customers and it has been one of core culture values, because customer feedback is priceless.
We are looking for our first Customer Support Executive, who would take up this responsibility of ensuring a great communication channel with our customers and offering them a great experience with EduRev.
What would you do:
You would be responsible for multiple responsibilities:
- Manage Incoming Calls: Handle regular queries of the customers, solving the problems that they’re facing in real-times.
- Identifying Patterns: By taking a look at the types of problems that reoccur, identify what areas need improvement.
- Regular Feedback from customers: Take regular feedback from customers to identify the scope of improvements in the product.
- Establish Processes & Manage Expansion: As the business grows, you need to establish processes and manage expansion strategies accordingly.
Requirements/Who you are:
- Excited to talk to customers: You are genuinely excited to help customers and ready to put yourself in the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Problem Solving: You love solving the problems of the customers and are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Product/Market Knowledge: You should have great analytical skills to understand the product & market and develop a perspective as per your conversation with the customer.
- Great Communication Skills: You have a great command to communicate in 2-3 languages including English, Hindi & others in order to communicate comfortably with the users from different backgrounds.
- Good Documentation Skills: You must provide accurate, valid and complete information of the communication with the users by using the right methods/tools.
- Able to Prioritise: You should be able to prioritise the problems encountered by the customers and update the same to the Product Team accordingly.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Links to our present product
We are deeply product oriented people and love to work with people who understand and care how products work. Check out these links and feel free to tell how you would do each/any part better even in our first call!
EduRev’s Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edurev
EduRev Website: https://edurev.in/
Why You Should Join EduRev
- Meaningful Mission: We are building a product that can change the way education has been happening for the last 100 years or so. We have great milestones and are backed by the best in the world.
- Core Team: You will be a part of the core team and not just another cog in the wheel. You will work directly with the core team and the founders. We are a happy bunch of people who are positively driven.
- Impact: What you would do will impact millions of students. You could make the student life of the next generation truly beautiful.
- Fast Growing: We are growing crazy already even when this is highly unoptimized today. Help us make this perfect and we would have written a story that will be memorable for this decade.
- First Executive in Customer Support: You would be the first executive in the Customer Support team and will have amazing growth opportunities as we grow and expand the business.
- Backed by Y Combinator: Opportunity to work with the founders & core team of a startup backed by Y Combinator, will help you to create a strong network of really great people.