Financial planning for your child's education
Technology Project Manager₹10L – ₹17L • 0.5% – 2.5%
*THIS ROLE INVOLVES CODING AND MANAGEMENT *
This is an exciting position for someone who is looking to be a founding member of a fast growing start up, with high growth potential.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an ambitious, driven, and tech-savvy project manager to help drive the EduFund app (web & mobile). As a project manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery and oversight of the platform from the ground up.
** You should have at least 5+ years of experience in technology. **
1) Build, and maintain the core services, infrastructure, and system architecture
2) Experience coding and creating architecture in the MERN stack
-Implement mobile first services, business-logic, APIs for the EduFund product interface
4) Sound with data structures and algorithms
5) Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
6) Manage the tech team, and give direction to the mobile app while coordinating with the co-founders
7) Large part of experience should have been as individual senior developer or hands-on architect responsible for coding critical aspects across every layer of the MERN or a derivative React & React Native oriented stacks
8) Flexibility and roll-your-sleeves-up-and-code attitude
Who we are:
EduFund is an early stage platform that helps Indian parents plan for their child's higher education in advance. Our unique technology is inspired by years of asset management experience as well as personal experience in funding higher education.
We are headquartered in Ahmedabad, with remote teams in Mumbai, Bangalore, and New York.
EduFund at a glance
EduFund focuses on Financial Services, Education Technology, Mobile Application, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Mumbai and Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.educationfund.in