Right product, right price, right time
SaaS Contract Specialist
EDITED is the global leader in Retail Market Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven market data, analytics and research.
Brands like Zara, Puma, Ann Taylor, Marni and Tommy Hilfiger use the EDITED to make the right assortment, pricing and promotion decisions everyday.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to delivering above and beyond for our customers. We're developers, data scientists, growth hackers and retail experts working together to change how a trillion dollar industry does business.
Come join us and help define the future of retail.
EDITED is a remote-first business and is open to applicants wishing to work remotely or from our offices.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Contract Specialist with five or more years’ worth of experience. The SaaS Contract Specialist’s main responsibility will be to support EDITED's sales and other relevant teams in structuring commercial transactions, and drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Preparation and management of contracts in support of sales and other relevant organizations
- Review NDAs
- Partner with revenue recognition, sales operations, pricing, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal policies and processes
- Team up with other departments to obtain any required approvals from internal stakeholders and optimize support to the business
- Assist with localizing and improving standard form agreements and legal processes
- Participate and in some cases lead the process for negotiating terms and conditions, pricing, etc., with customers in order to reach agreement with customers
- 5+ years of combined experience in SaaS, including experience managing and negotiating agreements
- Practical business judgment and a keen understanding that the business teams rely on your expertise and efficiency to “close the deal”
- Highly responsive, client service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast and demanding work environment
- Preference for and an ability to multitask on a daily basis and even more so when presented with changing priorities and deadlines
- Articulate, persuasive, and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish and consistently maintain collaborative working relationships with internal clients and legal teams
- Strong desire to take initiative and work independently, when needed, to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in the technology industry and familiarity with technical concepts in web applications/cloud computing
Desired Experiences and Skills
- Substantial experience in supporting sales organization as an internal client
- Experience working for a global technology company
- Remote-friendly with WeWork access
- Flexible working hours
- Visiting London? You’re welcome to work out of our office.
- 25 days of paid time off + 8 public holidays + 1 additional day of paid time off for every year you’ve worked at EDITED
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - We cover employees’ monthly premiums
- 401K with company match
- Fully stocked office drinks fridge
EDITED is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
EDITED at a glance
EDITED focuses on Fashion, Business Intelligence, Retail Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, EDITED has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2014.