Right product, right price, right time
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
EDITED is the global leader in Retail Market Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven market data, analytics and research.
Brands like Zara, Puma, Ann Taylor, Marni and Tommy Hilfiger use the EDITED to make the right assortment, pricing and promotion decisions everyday.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to delivering above and beyond for our customers. We're developers, data scientists, growth hackers and retail experts working together to change how a trillion dollar industry does business.
Come join us and help define the future of retail.
EDITED is a remote-first business and is open to applicants wishing to work remotely or from our offices.
About the role
We're looking for a detail-orientated Senior Sales Operations Analyst with five or more years’ worth of experience in a fast-paced, SaaS business like ours! You're first and foremost, a self starter who loves working independently, as well as collaboratively. Day-to-day, you'll be working directly with our entire sales team, including sales management and our finance team, to identify and implement best practice playbooks, contribute ideas, and bring in new systems and processes to streamline and increase sales activity and output.
- You will understand the metrics of a SaaS business and how to support the commercial functions of a fast-growing company.
- Dig into customer, and market-level data and probe into results to get a granular view of any underlying problems or trends.
- Build dashboards and produce ongoing & regular reports on company metrics (SaaS metrics, sales funnel, unit economics) to drive alignment across the organization.
- Act as a thought partner to business stakeholders and senior leadership and provide insights that drive strategy in the realms of investment, headcount planning, and cost management.
- Work cross-functionally to tackle more complex problems, such as acquisition and retention forecasting, ROI analysis, and capacity planning.
- Monitor business trends and conduct deep analysis on how to innovate and optimize current inefficiencies.
- You’ll be working directly with our entire sales team, including sales management, and our finance team to identify and implement best practice sales enablement & training processes, contribute ideas and bring in new systems and processes to streamline and increase sales activity and output.
- You’ll be 100% systems operational across all of our sales systems, as well as owning the standardization of those sales tools.
- You’ll also be project managing exciting internal projects to improve our business information and current processes, and you won’t be afraid of challenging the available data and information to ensure that we are being as accurate and efficient as possible.
- 5+ years working in a similar role at a SaaS company
- Proficient in Excel, and a working knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce, and Salesloft
- Experience analyzing sales data to provide valuable insights in the form of reports and forecasts
Behaviors that are important for doing this job well:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with all areas of a business to ensure future sales and cross functional business planning
- You’re tech savvy and a whiz with sales systems/CRMs
- You love streamlining processes and implementing best practises
- You are highly-organized and great at prioritizing work to meet deadlines
- You are friendly and confident - people love working with you
- You’re analytical, a problem solver, and absolutely a forward thinker
- You're passionate about retail, or fashion, or both!
- Remote-friendly with WeWork access
- Flexible working hours
- Visiting London? You’re welcome to work out of our office.
- 25 days of paid time off + 8 public holidays + 1 additional day of paid time off for every year you’ve worked at EDITED
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - We cover employees’ monthly premiums
- 401K with company match
- Fully stocked office drinks fridge
EDITED is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
EDITED at a glance
EDITED focuses on Fashion, Business Intelligence, Retail Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, EDITED has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2014.