Right product, right price, right time
Senior Sales Executive
EDITED is the global leader in Retail Market Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven market data, analytics and research.
Brands like Zara, Puma, Ann Taylor, Marni and Tommy Hilfiger use the EDITED to make the right assortment, pricing and promotion decisions everyday.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to delivering above and beyond for our customers. We're developers, data scientists, growth hackers and retail experts working together to change how a trillion dollar industry does business.
Come join us and help define the future of retail.
EDITED is a remote-first business and is open to applicants wishing to work remotely or from our offices.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, passionate, and high-performing senior sales professional with ten or more years’ worth of experience in Enterprise SaaS sales. Ideally you’ve been selling enterprise solutions to the Retail industry or have spent time in the analytics market. You’re someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced scale-up environment, and you’re intellectually curious and passionately committed to taking ownership in building a successful territory, closing deals and consistently exceeding your target.
As a Senior Sales Executive at EDITED, we’ll expect you to build and maintain relationships with potential customers, develop new opportunities through a value-oriented sales approach, and of course, drive those opportunities through to close. You’ll be expected to maintain a sufficient pipeline of opportunities, so you’ll need to be organized, process-driven and diligent to ensure that targets are exceeded.
We build and sell an industry-leading product in a trillion dollar industry; perform well and you’ll be rewarded. However, it’ll take ambition, self-motivation and a work ethic that’s equal parts collaborative and independent - so if those are the words that people use when they describe you, we’d love to chat.
- Articulate and understand the value of EDITED to world-leading brands and retailers
- Build professional relationships that become commercial relationships
- Develop new business opportunities in key accounts and assigned territory
- Consistently maintain pipeline targets set for you by developing outbound engagement strategies using territory research, your network, BDRs, marketing, etc.
- Successfully negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with both our own and our customers’ sales management, finance, and legal teams
- Deliver quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Contribute to designing and building the go-to-market strategy for EDITED, which would include, developing sales strategies and processes, creating playbooks, and identifying new market opportunities
- Follow the EDITED defined sales process
- Use sales tools to record all activities as required in EDITED’s CRM system
- Build collaborative relationships across EDITED
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Prior experience selling to the retail industry
- Experience in deal sizes over $1M
Behaviors that are important for doing this job well
- Intellectual curiosity
- Relationship building
- Conviction to challenge a customer’s opinion
- Remote-friendly with WeWork access
- Flexible working hours
- Visiting London? You’re welcome to work out of our office.
- 25 days of paid time off + 8 public holidays + 1 additional day of paid time off for every year you’ve worked at EDITED
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - We cover employees’ monthly premiums
- 401K with company match
- Fully stocked office drinks fridge
EDITED is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
EDITED at a glance
EDITED focuses on Fashion, Business Intelligence, Retail Technology, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, EDITED has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2014.