To empower bodies and minds so employees can focus on their lives with newfound energy
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As the FP&A Manager at Eden Health, you will be working amongst a lean but passionate Finance team that is responsible for the Company’s financial planning, reporting and controls, business strategy, cash management, accounting, auditing, and taxes. This role will require you to be a master of financial and operational models, business trend analyses, budgeting and forecasting, and strategic financial projects. This is a very visible role across the organization as you build out key FP&A processes that continually support and enable all areas of the business and its fast-paced growth. We are looking for a driven, reliable, and self-starting FP&A Manager who works extremely well with others, is no stranger to change, and wants to be part of the journey of transforming how people experience healthcare and ultimately live healthier lives. This role reports into the Head of Finance.
What success looks like
- Autonomously run budgeting and forecasting cycles to provide actionable financial insights in monthly financial reporting packages, investor communications, and Board meetings
- Create and maintain robust financial and operational forecast models to support short-term and long-term strategic planning, including scenario modeling
- Build out dashboards, scalable processes, and reports to monitor business results and KPIs
- Work cross functionally across the organization to create and manage budgets, forecast revenue, and manage burn
- Help develop pricing models and strategy to enable Sales & Marketing to most effectively go to market
- Create and streamline all FP&A processes and ensure the function has the appropriate tools and technology in place to support scalability of the business
- Assist with ad-hoc analyses and strategic projects determined by the needs of the leadership team
- Be a core member of the fundraising team
What you will bring
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or investment banking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Solid foundation of accounting and finance fundamentals
- Excel expert and ability to build advanced financial models and translate them into impactful presentations
- Thrives on collaboration and operates with a strong internal stakeholder mentality
- Expert multitasker, self-prioritizer, and project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside the Finance department
- Ability to strive for excellence but solve for the bigger picture
- Experience working with NetSuite, Sage Intacct, and/or Salesforce is a plus
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance
Competitive salary and equity compensation package
Weekly happy hours
Passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
Eden Health at a glance
Eden Health focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, B2B, Personal Health, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Eden Health has raised $14M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.